Last Chapter Meeting Minutes
Clark Chapter of ISA
Meeting Minutes in person meeting at Tutta Bella Restaurant Seattle WA
The meeting was at Atelier Richard
4026 Stone Way North #102
Seattle, WA 98103
Richard is an expert in antiques frames conservation
and restoration. He is 3rd generation in the business and a well know expert.
Richard gave the group a two-hour presentation on
Antique frames construction, identification, and restoration.
Members note you can use for required development for
present: Pamela Jaynes, Brenna Chu, Nicole Roberts, Business Agent John Craughan and guest
Following the presentation, the group met at Tutta
Bella restaurant for lunch and a business meeting.
The first order of business was to review the minutes
from the May 23rdnd Meeting, Minutes were approved unanimously.
- It was brough to my attention that Tuesday at 5 PM is not a great time for many. The group
discussed the time, and I got response from other members through email. We will try on Wednesday at 7 PM. It can always be changed this is your chapter and it needs to work for
- As in previous years we will not have in-person meetings in July and
August, it is vacation and shows for some. We will have a Zoom meeting on Wednesday the 23rd of August at 7 PM to firm up future plans for the September
- Pamela volunteered to investigate Museum activities and will bring some
suggestions at the Zoom meeting. Thank you, Pamela.
- Keeping in mind Shelly had offered to have to group visit her fan collection, we
were not able to firm up as Shelly was not able to attend the meeting.
- Another in person meeting can be Zappffe silversmith for a later
- John suggested asking a judge’s expectation from an expert witness. Please write
your questions and send them to me. I will contact a friend who is a retired judge and ask if she would be willing to do this and get a suggestion of an estate lawyer so we can get a
better understanding of the state requirements from an appraiser for probate. YOUR HOMEWORK IS TO MAKE YOUR LIST OF QUESTIONS AND SEND THEM TO ME. I will keep you updated on my
- Financials: $2398.93, The only expense was $20 for the business
Nicole Roberts President